ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how long does it take 4 springs to drop

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

mine have been on a week and the front defo looks lower but the back im not sure about looks like its only moved 20mm, no-one has sat in back yet so theres been no weight on them is that why??

35mm p.i springs by the way

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Mine have taken about 5 days so far and I think they are just settled in nicely now..

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by SaxoKiller on 17 March 2004

is it just a simple spring swop to lower the rear of a 16v
no, they dont have springs.........torsion bar at the rear

Yeah I would say it was a few days to drop and then a week or so for them to bed in. Mine are settling very nicely and they were fitted around a week and a half ago now. They were only a 10m drop Eibach Pro Kit though so the drop was less noticeable.

id say mines after a year are sittin much lower even after having them fitted for a month so id say they just keep dropping till a good month or 2 or a good few k miles

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

on a 1600 dynamique by the way, seems to have gone ok at the front but not the back, should have gone for the 60mm ones now, doh

Quote: Originally posted by SaxoKiller on 17 March 2004

thats what i was told but i was hoping it wernt true, does it cost ££££ to do
Yeah but you can drop it to the weeds!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 17 March 2004

on a 1600 dynamique by the way, seems to have gone ok at the front but not the back, should have gone for the 60mm ones now, doh
drive around with a car full of people for a while to help the springs settle.