ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many rattles form your clio ?

Shed.
Mine-

1. Sunroof
2. Somehting near the front right of the car

Dont think ive got any others lol. So who suffers form anything different ? just interested tbh lol.

RB 200 Cup!
sunroof on mine - but then i fixed it using the age old technique of a kitchen scourer sponge thingy

mini cooper (RIP 172)
just the one for me.... but it's the whole car;)

but really the rattles move around the car, never the same place:S

clio 182 black /gold
Sometimes passenger door. The the dash where the clocks are. So i just hit it and it goes quiet.

1. Rattle in drivers door
2. Rattle with glovebox which stops when you put pressure on the lid and is intermittant.
3. Occaisional rattle from parcel shelf.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Sunroof and something from rear passenger side....think its parcel shelf but unsure

Golf GTI PP Mk7
driver side sun blind creaks, 4k rattle as usual, the dash sometimes squeeks along where it meets the windscreen.

gd excuse to put the music up tho.

A red missile
Loads on mine, the dash, the drivers door, the rear speakers, passenger seat. I just turn the cd up loud - which means only the rear speakers rattle.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
The clocks and the glovebox rattle on mine. The clocks problem is awful, I can it over load music!

Clio 172 mk2
Too f**king many

Even my girlfriends 1996 1.2 Clio doesn't rattle as much as my 172 lol

Scirocco GT 210
Somewhere in the region of 28,000 rattles.

Well, I don't know for sure how many, but every single part of the car that can rattle, seems to! :dead:

Mini Cooper S sport
The rear parcel shelf squeaks and something rattles under the bonnet when I go over bumps, I have no idea what. Could be the engine cover, God knows.

1998 BMW e46 323i
I've got squeaks AND rattles! Biggest two worth note are/were the drivers' door and the boot squeak. I've fixed/minimized these loads. The drivers' door was surprisingly the bump strip along the door rattling. I wedged a bit of plastic against it and the door and it's loads better.

And finally the boot squeaks, so bits of rubber in between the the lock squeezed when closed makes a world of difference...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine doesn't have any!!!!! Just has random BANGS and creeking noises.

Mk2 Clio dci
none with the music off, but when on, everything does! rear door cards, front interior light, spoiler, rear bumper, numberplate, side trims, too much to list!