ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for

My Car..

Obviously I can look on parkers etc. etc. but what do people think its worth, privately or to a garage

Its a Titanium Silver Mk1 172

20,650 miles at present.

Im the second owner.

New tyres all round recently... only needed two but the new ones looked nicer

Pretty much immaculate condition... no body damage, scratches etc.

Umarked interior (back seats been used about 5 times and not by me dammit :()

Only ever hand washed (since ive had it)

Serviced at 8 and then 14,000 miles (by renault dealer then renault garage locally)

Only ever run on Optimax and a couple of tanks of Superunleaded.

Standard stereo and 6 cd changer + Nokia car phone kit which I may or may not take out.

Have I missed anything ?

I would be planning to sell in June / July time and already have someone pretty much set on having it however i would like a general idea of what people think its worth.

CTR EK9 turbo

I agree with paddy, no less than that. How come youre selling if you dont mind me being nosey? i seem to remember you mentioning you were getting something else, but cant remember what you said it was!

Yeah thats what i was thinking.... 9 really.

its low mileage... and still will be in a few months time plus its in good nick....

si, I quite fancy a change as i get bored easily plus although the clio is definitely a quick car which i think is brilliant fun and cant really fault, im after something thats REALLY quick and something that has even more of a street presence i.e i want to pose more :D

hence i am planning on getting an Evo 5 or 6... obviously i wont have any money anymore if i get one however ill be happy..... for a while anyway!

well i know someone seling a 172 exclusive for 8.5k

its mint ive seen it. old woman driver and she wanted me to bye it but i dont like the colour and dont wan another clio

wongy

CTR EK9 turbo

hi will, ah i see! wish i could afford something a lot quicker. My bros saving up for an evo of some sort as well. I was looking through all my old mags and found a buying guide on the EVO V and VIs if you want me to scan it lemmi know.

When you get whatever you get (if that makes any sense whatsoever!?) Give us a flash if you see my motor about dude! (full beam that is, i know you like posing but....)