ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to replace tyres

Ok, I need some new tyres and probably get Toyos as they are pretty cheap (want to replace all 4) but I need to find somewhere (West London) to swap the tyres over for me. What kind of price am I looking at? Local Kwik-Fit said £10 per tyre and that includes balancing and valves.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye between £5-10 per corner is about right, try the uniroyal rainsports over the toyos .. the toyos wear way too fast for my liking and were crap in the wet.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Getting two Yoko A539s on Thursday, fitted, balanced and valved etc for £90, thats on a 195/45/15. Some people dont like them but I think theyre great in the dry and I dont really race in the wet.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Cant say ive had any problems with em, both the toyos and the rainsports resolved the heavy tramlining from the contis.. either way mate the toyos and the rainsports are better than the contis.. although I would have to say the toyos are worse than the contis in the wet.

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 06 January 2004

Goodyear F1 GSD3s appear to be the best..but you appear to be a tight ass..
Hehe, not quite a tight ass, but at twice the price of other tyres that makes it go up to near £400 :(

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 06 January 2004

Hehe, not quite a tight ass, but at twice the price of other tyres that makes it go up to near £400 :(
So worth it though, and how are they near £400. These for 195/45/16s? I had this size fitted on my valver for £288 from Demon Tweeks.

Hmm, for me they seem to be £80 each plus £10 fitting which is £360, if I could get them for < £300 I would. Anyone know anywhere in London ???

I got mine for just over £72 each from DT with the club discount and got them fitted free.

Dont spose this really helps as you aint gonna drive up to wrexham or pay delivery lol!

Definately worth it though, they are much better than my old Toyos and tbh I thought they were pretty damn good!

Lee

BMW M2C

Ive just had 4 from Kwik Fit for £290. 195/45/16.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 06 January 2004

Ive just had 4 from Kwik Fit for £290. 195/45/16.
Blimey, maybe Ill find out a price from them.

Lee

BMW M2C

You could try what I did Tony. Call a branch of Kwik Fit and get a price, then call another and get them to beat it. Keep doing this until you have them down to something sensible. :D

The first price I got was £86.00 per tyre.