ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hpi checks

how accurate/ safe are hpi checks

will it tell u stuff like cat D ins write of and repaired back for the road

will it 100 % garantee a staright car

Yeah it will tell u if its been written off or been in an accident

Dunno if theyre a 100% accurate, but the one i done a check on certainly helped me out

cool

just wanted to know for sure

maybe if i do purchase a car for 10k maybe worthwhile getting it AA checked as well,if the car is staright then buyer should be ok with a check shouldnt he unless he was trying to hide something

cheers

Mate, spending an extra 40 quid is definately worth while especially if ur thinking of partin 10K.

I take that its a private sell then?

Wot u thinkin of buying?

everyone knows what i want to get already

i want a integra type R.

yeah ill do that just wanted to know how say a hpi is. i hpiu my clio when i bnought it but i think i may pay the a check too

glad u asked that i was thinking off lookign into doing then when i get my new car, what are garages liek if u get the aa to go check it out, or cant u do that.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

AA check is apparently not as thorough history wise so dont skimp on not getting HPI.

1st valver I looked at, HPI showed it had a plate change and that was from some kind of accident so steered well clear.

Audi S3

thats what i ment get the AA check as well as the HPI

AA will check all the mecanicals and make sure everything is as it should be and works!