ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impreza Spec C

Flat Eric

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye Scott has the white Spec C RA I believe.
Don't think he's active on here anymore.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Was a very nice car that. All his cars are nice to be fair.

Not sure ref the turbo with the previous owner, clutch he would have known but not sure on turbo.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Scoobies do look s**t without a spoiler tbh

Anyone that disagrees like's to swap spit with their dad
When it's a special edition that didn't come with a spoiler then I fully understand why he doesn't want to fit one.

Plus the car is stupidly clean to the point that you don't even notice it tbh.

When it's a special edition that didn't come with a spoiler then I fully understand why he doesn't want to fit one.

Plus the car is stupidly clean to the point that you don't even notice it tbh.
My Megane 175 didn't come with a spoiler and is even rarer than that scooby

Still has an R26.R spoiler on it and it looks 1 million times better 😂 Rare or not, it looks dogger

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
My Megane 175 didn't come with a spoiler and is even rarer than that scooby

Still has an R26.R spoiler on it and it looks 1 million times better 😂 Rare or not, it looks dogger

Anyone can say they would do something different to pretty much every car they see.

I couldn't care less if someone fits a spoiler to something or not, as long as they're happy with it then that's all that matters.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
This weeks list of jobs done.

- Fitted a new set of plugs and coil packs (preventive maintenance)

- Discovered when doing the above that the earth cable was connected to its clamp (battery) and held it with electrical tape…. So fitted a new clamp.

- Went in for its clutch which was a Stage 2 Competition Organic kit with lightened flywheel.

- Downpipe welded as it had a blow on joint.
Today I’m fitting a new gen passenger arch liner now I have managed to get hold of one.

Next weeks jobs? Gas aircon and start looking at bushes…..

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Expensive picture this today.

F03333FA-0EE4-4553-B626-76389B54D1FF.jpeg

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
Don't envy you..

They both staying once sorted? Surely the blue one has to be jogged on?

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Don't envy you..

They both staying once sorted? Surely the blue one has to be jogged on?

I love the blue one and it’s in good enough nick with low enough miles to do the work. I won’t be selling it unless I do what everyone else does on here - buy a 911 turbo 😂

Spec C had a new Haywood & Scott downpipe fitted today due to a blow in the old one. The fab guys have angled the flange that joins the center section slightly upwards which means the exhaust now hits the f**king prop. Should of been a 1-2hrs job which turned into 4.

As it happens it also has a blow on a small piece of pipe that joins the manifold. So it all has to come off again next week 😂

Fortunately they haven’t charged me for today’s labor.