ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Int Tint cool or aint?

Chocolate Bar™
16vClio said:
Get the fronts done...

i'd get the fronts done but only very lightly, either that or removed totally although i do think a light all round tint looks nice :)

X-172 Cup
mitchzxr said:
not the best pic.....

sorry Mitch best I can do for now, this is the pic from E-Bay from when I bought it - I have taken a load more pics of my new pride & joy but they are supersized and so are too big to upload, I'll take some more.

325i
Saw that one advertised in the Autotrader couple of weeks ago - Owner reckoned they trading up to a V6. Pleased with it??

clio 172 cup
get the fronts done

Attachments

• rob1.JPG
    rob1.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 96
  Golf GTI 1.8T
stokecitypottermouse said:
sorry Mitch best I can do for now, this is the pic from E-Bay from when I bought it - I have taken a load more pics of my new pride & joy but they are supersized and so are too big to upload, I'll take some more.

can send one my way and I'll resize and post it for you if you wish :)

Clio 172
IMO you need equal tinting on the front and rear side windows. It looks cack with the rears done darker. The problem you have is that it's illegal to have darker tints on the front now. In a year or two you will fail your MOT if the tints are too strong on the front. Up to you

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
id chuck em and get them redone slightly lighter, too dark looks slightly chavvy....

Its a clio not a limo lol

P.s. does anyone have a stretch 182??? LMAO

I don't like the tints, tbh I think they are too dark.
I'd take them off & either leave it standard or go for a lighter shade.

172 Cup
just to let you know if you do get rid its a b*****d to get all the glue off the glass!! you will be there a while!

inferno rs 182
id get a lighter tint all round. ive got pentagon tints they're i very light smoke. to be honest didnt like them at first thot they were to light. but they're just enough.like em now. u can tell the windows are tinted. but wont get any hassle of the boys in blue.

either way i think its either all windows or no windows

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Tints don't really suit the cup very well...Only look good on black and silver imo.

Nippy white cup
I`m getting mine done on Tuesday...only lights and should be quite nice imo....main reason is Abi as it deosn`t matter where you put those stupid stick on shades the sun always gets her in the eyes! I`ll post pics up when I`ve had it done

Chris

Polo GTi
Chris n`nic said:
I`m getting mine done on Tuesday...only lights and should be quite nice imo....main reason is Abi as it deosn`t matter where you put those stupid stick on shades the sun always gets her in the eyes! I`ll post pics up when I`ve had it done

Chris

Yeah Yeah you keep telling yourself that ;)

X-172 Cup
mustard said:
Saw that one advertised in the Autotrader couple of weeks ago - Owner reckoned they trading up to a V6. Pleased with it??

SPot on Mustard - She's getting a V6 and her brother who had two Clio's before has just goy a VX 220 Turbo - proper petrol head family and the car was proper looked after - chuffed to bits with it, absolutely drives without fault & is seriously quick - need an MOT & Tax before the end of the month before the warranty runs out.

X-172 Cup
OK They are going, and I'll do it this arvo - any advice on the best way to remove. I assume you peel em off from the inside, will do the sides first until I get some advice 'cos I dont want to damage the rear window heater element...

X-172 Cup
mitchzxr said:
can send one my way and I'll resize and post it for you if you wish :)

Thanks Mitch but I'll leave it - gonna clean her up & take some photo's on the weekend, can't wait! ;)