ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had my Clio serviced...

Just had my 24k service done on my 172 and luckliy nothing needed doing so it "only" cost me £212.

Thing is according to the service report my front tyres have 7mm tread left, rear 8mm tread left and the spare 8mm. Only problem is my spare tyre is actually one of my old front ones and I know for a fact it has less than 2mm left. Now I think about it they did same on my 12k service.

Whilst I appreciate this isnt a big issue, because my car knowledge is very limited it makes me wonder what they actually do do during the service. Do you reckon I should mention it the garage?

Plus they didnt even clean it which they normally always do. :(

Skoda Fabia vRS

so you took it to the dealer then !

is there not a local garage which you trust to do the work ?....as long as they use OE parts you keep your warranty

Black 172

errrr isnt that like a little steap ??? i am going to a garage to get mine done they use renault parts and it wont be half of that , plus as my dad owns his own garage he doesnt recommend going to a dealer they charge what they want and how do u know they have done everything. A proper garage wud have advised you to get new tyres