ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Rear Spoiler

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

looks ok, i prefer their spoiler with the repeaters on it...gona b investing soon.

Clio 1.6 16V

Thanks for all the opinions so far guys;)

....... hhmmmm ..... not looking too good then? The Utopia is nice too and as you have suggested matches the curvy lines of the Clio better. But would have to get rid of these LED repeaters and fill in the holes im afraid (PaintShop picture below). Think that will look a bit tacky (no offense to those that have!) and just couldnt live with them. Im going to hire a local spray shop to do the spray job anyway so they could remove the repeaters before spraying. Im starting to sway towards the Utopia now.

Has anyone got pictures of the Utopia on their car?

Are there any other rear spoiler manufacturers products out there that you guys know of and like?

http://www.fifegallery.co.uk/domains/cliosport/utopia_spoiler.jpg

Clio 1.6 16V

Hi Mr demon. Thanks for the pictures. Your Clio looks mean as fook mate! Reminds me of the old Tickford conversions where any shiny bits were blackened. The Utopia is nice when you see it on your car. Think I may just be sold on it now ...... but without the LED repeaters! Cheers, Neil