ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking

Just been woken up by my dad who tells me theres a slight banging on every resolustion from the driver side front wheel :(

guess il have to go and have a look at it now, im guessing drive shaft or the bloke at the tyre place hasnt put the tyre back on properly

yeah just checked the nuts theyre fine.

Just taken it for a drive (inc full lock both ways) and cant here a thing. My Dad is sure he can here something but i cant (ive got beta hearing btw). The only noise i can here is the petrol bouncing back and forth (a little low he he).

Oh well guess il just to wait and see how it goes :)

[Edited by Dazz on 19 May 2004 at 10:06am]

Well just to let you all know the problem was the weights used to balance the wheel were ever so slightly catching on the caliper.

Problem solved!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

bloody stick on wheel weights eh. you can get really thin stick on weights to prevent that problem. there is not a deal of clearance between the caliper and wheel for normal size stick on weights to fit through.

yeah they are the slim line ones, the bloke showed me the ones he used to use and there about twice as thick