ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Largest ever spoiler on a clio

been posted before search under "whale tail" bout 6 months ago and there a pic of wot it looks like from the bak!

Fcukin Awful!

Looks kinda Golf at the back.. needs bigger wheels to fit in with every other oversized thing on it.

Ha ha the discs make the car!!! (worse than it already is)

I never have understood moding 5 doors to that extent.

You either want a practical car, or one that is alot of hassel.

Quote: Originally posted by Tonys on 12 August 2003

5 Door Clios look better, thats why.

That backend is all odd - the lights are definetly not Clio lights - that rear panel has been cut. Definetly Golfish to me..

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 12 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Tonys on 12 August 2003

5 Door Clios look better, thats why.

Matter of opinion i guess

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 12 August 2003
Gotta love Cossie Tails!

Ye, its just a pity its not on a cossie.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

that car is absolute gravy, i hate those false rear discs, why do people put them on, they stand out more than the fronts and look stupid, plus its a five door! if youre gonna do a project, start with a 3 door car (sorry to all those with 5 doors!)

poor b*****d, hes probly a member and now can never say another word ever again through fear of humiliation from you lot!

dont blame you though, its bloody horrible, i like the colour, i think thats all i like.....what a waste of time and effort.

oh dear wtf, they are mk4 golf lights on the back

it looks w*nk,

im waiting for the post that says if they want do it let em get on with it, who are we to judge ? :devilish:

well, it stands out but for all the wrong reasons, what a waste of time effort and money !!:p

(ooh 400 posts) !