ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather.....

honda accord 2.4 type s

Saying as its easier to find rocking horse sh*t than a leather interior, can anyone tell me where i can get my 16valve seats retrimmed in some swanky new leather??? cheers

Depends where you live. I know a few places in South Yorkshire.

Obviouslly Carisma are the daddies, but it will cost you an arm and a leg! Then again you do get what you pay for

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Does any one know where you can buy pieces of leather from. I want to do a retrim on my install but I cant see to find any anywhere.

Rick

Dont go to Carisma!!!!

Never ever get Jamie Shaw to do it.

A mate paid £1400 for his over a yr ago then a max power live he found out that they are so busy that they actually contract in other companies to do the job.

His is the absolute bollox but the bloke who done the job for Carisma told him it would have cost him no more the £1000 if he went to them direct.

If you can get to Sheffied there is a company called L4 Leather. The guy Shaun is the dogs dick. He quoted me £900 for front, back seats, Door cards front and back, gearstick gaitor and all the cut offs so like another mate of mine you could do your ice install.
For an extra £50 he will pick the interior up, take it back, do the job and drop it back off a week later.

Kev

Whats the number for the guy in Sheffield please? Whereabouts is it?

Ive got a 16v interior now, and my plan is to get it re-trimmed in leather when I get the cash together...

I had it up there for a month but worried about it all the time as I had to park it bout 100m away from house.

I am on a yr placement at the moment back in cambridge area. When I go back in Jan there is no way Im taking it up there.

Kev

My mate was same with his car. He has a Nova Turbo (extreemly fast! ) He brought it up, and second night somebody nicked his spoiler. So he took it home never to return!