ClioSport Club Member
Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Haven't you already owned this? It looks very familiar
Three bulbs, a horn and a rack gaitor isn't the end of the world...
Repair immediately (major defects):
- Offside Side repeater not working (4.4.1 (a) (ii))
- Horn not working (7.7 (a) (ii))
- Windscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid (3.5 (a))
- Rear fog lamp does not emit a steady red light (4.5.4 (a))
- Nearside Front Steering rack gaiter missing or no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.1.3 (g) (ii))
Repair as soon as possible (minor defects):
- Nearside Rear Registration plate lamp inoperative in the case of multiple lamps or light sources (4.7.1 (b) (i))
Plus, there's 3 events. Wings & Wheels on Wednesday (entry FOC), Curry & Classics on Thursday (again, entry FOC) and Cars & Coffee on Sunday morning (£2-3 entry if I believe).Is it any good?
I did, the horn worked, the window washer worked, I missed the side repeater admittedly but that’s about it.I don’t get those mot fails. You’re obviously a petrol head. Before any mot I give my car a look over. Having it fail for half of those things would irritate the hell out of me
Sure did mate. Went in my mates Fiesta ST. My favourite car was the yellow Lotus Elan by the entrance. We didn’t stay long, about an hour. Disappeared over to the airfield for a mooch around the hangers.
Didnt even say hello to the Yorkshire massiveSure did mate. Went in my mates Fiesta ST. My favourite car was the yellow Lotus Elan by the entrance. We didn’t stay long, about an hour. Disappeared over to the airfield for a mooch around the hangers.