ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Like bloody buses!

Renaultsports are pretty rare around these parts it seems. I spotted a Racing Blue 182 with stripes in Bournemouth last summer, that was the first and last 182 Ive spotted on the road in over 8 months until this weekend when all sorts appeared, 172s arent even that common but a few have appeared lately, Ive actually spotted more V6s in the last year than 182s!

"C5 CUP" lunchtime today near Wilts College, Artic 172 I think.
"_53 MLF" Artic 172 at the weekend on Bradley Road, Trowbridge, and I think following me through lanes in Westbury a few days before.
54 Reg Acid Green V6 doing about 50 in a 30 on a residential road in Trowbridge, Wilts :cry:
...and finally another 182, didnt catch the plate but it shot past me on country roads near Brokerswood on Sunday, I was on my bike. People who say these things are common should come down here, I cover 12k a year around these parts and that was the first ever 182 Ive spotted in my home county.

They are starting to appear everywhere down here now mate... need to get out of the countryside more ;)

Well south Wiltshire anyway - lol