ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look @ Almost Lower !!! @ look

"Navy" N17 TWO
  Black Gold 182

not to my taste realy.

IMO i think you should get rid of the fuel flap thing, and the take the badges off the front. actually debagdge totally and go for a black stealth look !

"Navy" N17 TWO

Thanks

debadge? Are you crazy?

Im a bit like a scout lol :p I like my badges, within limits of course ;)

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Nice mate, take those silly badges off though matey and the petrol cap and it will look ace! nice motor :)

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

take off clio sport badge imo as its not actually a clio sport. and does ms design have a site?

"Navy" N17 TWO

This has come up before

Dynamique is a "sport" category of the non RS Clios and the badges will fall-into-place and look better when the cliosport website logos are back on the car :)

Kind-of difficult to Rep the site without having ClioSport on the car :confused:

PS - not a RenaultSport wannabe - I would like a second "performance car" as this is my "every-day" car but Insurance restrictions tie me down

Its almost 4x my current insurance quote for a 172 because of where I live :cry: (N. Ireland) When I was buying the dci I wanted a car I can keep for a quite a while as I know the Clios are reliable - thought between 1.6 16v and 1.5 dci 80 - Insurance for the 1.6 shot me out of the sky too.

IMHO it would be cheaper to buy property than to own a 172 at my age over here :confused:
Hope that makes sense as Ive hi-jacked my own thread :p

Not normally my taste, but it looks ok. Looks great if youre into that style I guess. If I was given it tomorrow, I would dump the petrol filler surround, and tear off the sport badge. IMHo it would a lot more subtle and a lot more menacing.

172 M69 eater

how come you had te front splitter smoothed in but not the skirts? think that would look good too!!

LY 200

I love them wheels...Really wanna put mine back on but cant be done with big ass 17s now!!!:cry:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i agree with most peopl that the badges just look a bit tacky and so does the petrol thing. loving ur wheels though and i like the kit too :)

Valver..
likin the last pic...think its the best one there! Is that wise parkin the car on that bend like that wat happens if a car comes round it! ekkkkkS! But a tidy car bud!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thanks - work still to be done, but "work" and other commitments consume time :(

Fuel cap I'm thinking about, Badges are staying - was going to take them off but I love the look! :)

That road was a quiet private road on a mountain (dead end) - something had to come up before it could come down around the corner so I could see/hear other cars comming up whie snapping shots

- The car was facing a 1/4 mile straight stretch downhill at that last corner too ;)