ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LPG anyone

Got a Landrover 110 as a second vehicle ssince my 172 isnt very practical for getting onto rally stages for marshalling etc. The 110 has a 3.9 EFI V8 on LPG returned petrol equivalent of 30MPG on a 230 mile run at fairly constant high speed - this Landy is geared for 110-120 MPH;)

It is Very interesting jumping back and for from the 172 to the 110 since the Handling is somewhat different

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by PBS on 12 November 2002

It is Very interesting jumping back and for from the 172 to the 110 since the Handling is somewhat different
Is it LOL:)

Yes the Landy handles much better ;)

Progressive springs and Gas Shocks allround with 235/75/16 Mud Terrain tyres.

And the answer to your first post was only if you can get 140 L camping gas cylinders.

Hows the V6 still wearing my way through the Michs that were on the wheels I bought from you?

Probably going to skip the V6 and go straight to a 4.5L TVR Cerberra next spring...