ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mart.s MK6 Fiesta ST Mountune MR200

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Quick little update still SORN.

Swapped my other wheels on for a change. Team dynamics 2 I think they are. 15" with a set of semi slicks on.

Got some trim tape so going round the car adding bits at the moment. It does add a little more to the car.

Ordered a carbon gearknob insert which I'm really pleased.

Rear spring isolators swapped out for poly ones.

Machine polish booked for june

And got a front splitter coming soon aswell.

Hopefully be able to get to some shows this year fingers crossed
20210403_124948.jpg

IMG_20210403_152041_833.jpg
20210403_151701.jpg
20210407_125630.jpg
IMG_20210404_084332_037.jpg
20210402_163041.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Love this, glad you got rid of the Ronald McDonald engine bay, Red and yellow is always abit of a funny one but works out ok if subtle enough as it is now.

Tints and cut down plates staying?

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Love this, glad you got rid of the Ronald McDonald engine bay, Red and yellow is always abit of a funny one but works out ok if subtle enough as it is now.

Tints and cut down plates staying?

Cheers for the feedback. completely agree someone before me used to call it mcmountune 😂

I like how the yellow works now on the outside of the car it was far too much in the engine bay. Thinking of spraying a couple of other bits black aswell.

Funnily enough I saw someone had removed their tints the other day and got me thinking but they are factory fitted so need to decide if I want to go that route and whether they are easily removed.

Cut down plate will probably stay on the rear but it's full size up front.