ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matts Clio TT Hitting 401 bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
  E90
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing BANG 400HP, Understeer understeer understeer understeer BANG Tree.

Focus ST
Weeman said:
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing BANG 400HP, Understeer understeer understeer understeer BANG Tree.

LOL!! :lolup:

E90
ozzyo99 said:
More so...

VRRROOOOMMMMM *WAVE AT UNDERPOWERED GTI* BADDOOOMMMMMMMM....CHANGE TYRES, REPEAT.
If were on the drag strip sure. till it reaches anything that remotely looks like a corner, LOL

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
lol u guys make me laugh - Matts a rare driver that actually has throttle control. Do u need to posess this skill in a diesel ;)

How about u admire all the work involved with this project lads.

E90
northy said:
lol u guys make me laugh - Matts a rare driver that actually has throttle control. Do u need to posess this skill in a diesel ;)

How about u admire all the work involved with this project lads.
How about getting a sense of humour.

Nippy white cup
This is true.....I`ve driven Jordy's scirocco (A mere(!?) 360bhp) and anyone who can move there right foot in an up and down motion can drive it without wheel spinning uncontrollably into a wall/tree. Just cause it has 400bhp doesn't mean you have to floor it everywhere....just imagine being on a motorway in 4th gear and the acceleration that it would produce.

Chris

1.8 Civic EX
cliobuyer said:
Yes, a big a round of applause for tw*t Black.

that's a little harsh.

I never knew him but I do know the amount of time and effort he has put into this car and it's pretty impressive. good luck to him I say!

Monaco 172 2/468
I love the new look to the car ( I know it's looked like this for a bit now) , and it is so impressive !!

Just hope I can see it in the flesh sometime soon :cool:

Nippy white cup
cliobuyer said:
Yes, a big a round of applause for tw*t Black.

Yeah...if only he was as mature as you clearly are :rolleyes: :sleepy:

Funny how people feel they can comment when they don`t even know the person......if you ain`t got anything nice to say then don`t say it!

Chris

Turbos.
Oh the irony, maybe i should get taught how to be mature by Matt himself.

I can't believe Matt's first post back wasn't to do with the size of someones mum.

A changed man?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Firstly, Cliobuyer - no need to **** Matt off. I don't know him, but there is no need for it, especially on CS. I guess you have some beef with him, but as i said this ain't the place.

Matt, glad your back again, hopefuly you'll stay around for a bit.

MKIII 138
ive found if you get wheel spin, you just do a quick burn and your tires get sticky stops 90% of spin.

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice to see you posting again Matt.

Still f**king hero in my book for building that car and putting your money where your mouth is.

meggerman said:
ive found if you get wheel spin, you just do a quick burn and your tires get sticky stops 90% of spin.

er.. thats what everyone does anyway?

but where most cars start moving forward with the wheel spin and just drag the back wheels along on the hand brake.. matts has that much power it just sits on the spot spinning for ages! was a vid on here ages ago of it spinning.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
impressive tuning but cant hide the fact i think its a waste of money.. its not my place to say how matts cash should be spent but I dont undertand the sleeper thing.. Let me see

1) build kick ass car under the bonnet
2) Pull up to lights on a regular day with a chaved up car
3) Pull away like mad and smoke this guy on this 'private road'
4) Then chuckle all at a cost

If its a hobbie to tune then all good but to use as a regular car sorry.

133/225/CLS AMG
I'm looking forward to seeing this motor give it some up the 1/4 mile!!

Something for the RenaultSport fans to be proud of really!! Nice one mate.

Bet its a handful, but worth the time, money and effort!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.