ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me & My cup just nearly died!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Fook me just had a scary incident today.

Was on the A1 northbound doing about 70mph in the middle lane, there was a pug 306 overtaking me in the outside lane. Once he went past I pulled into the outside lane as the traffic ahead was building up. Then all of a sudden the pug's bonnet whipped open and up onto the windscreen!:eek: I heard the thud and then seen big red brake lights, just managed to slam the brakes on and pull into the middle lane to avoid him. He skidded to a holt against the outside barrier unhurt (well apart from his car being scraped to f**k!) Luckily he didnt hit anyone and no one behind us for a good 100 meters to hit us!

Bloody frightening i tell you:(

106 GTi
Nightmare, know a few people with 306's that have that happen, must be some kind of design fault.

Sounds a close one.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Strange! i just watched Motorway Patrol UK and they had the same thing on with a Pug 206 van lol

A4 Avant & A3
sounds a scary one..
I got a pug 306 on my drive (the mrs's) i won't tel lher about this, she worrys enough about things as it is!

A4 Avant & A3
sounds a scary one..
I got a pug 306 on my drive (the mrs's) i won't tel lher about this, she worrys enough about things as it is!

POsted twice.. how strange

Years ago I was driving in the outside lane of the M27 going to Southampton in my MG Metro at around 80mph and the bonnet flew up. Couldn't see jackshit - luckily i had a mate sat next to me, he wound his window down, stuck his head of the window and guided me to the hard shoulder. Frightening experience to say the least.

RB 200 Cup!
fook me! if you were shook up wonder how the pug driver f**king felt! Lucky there wasnt a nasty pile up there

Mini Cooper S sport
Oh shittt! You were both lucky!

I was on the M27 once and a massive plank of wood flipped up into the air off a lorry in front of me..amazingly it didn't hit anyone though and just landed on the road - nearly as scary!

muz

big fat japanese bus
meggerman said:
is a 306 the one that sets on fire ?

No thats the 307, my missus had one before the Celica and we still get recall notices for it saying "Please bring your 307 to the garage as soon as possible for some minor adjustments"

lol