ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars Car Care Products

Just looking to get the Meguiars 3 stage kit, just wandering what the stage 1 is? is it like a shampoo or something different? says "Stage 1 of the Deep Crystal System This non-abrasive cleaner" should i buy some gold class wash/conditioner aswell?

Oh and some gold class bug and tar remover, f**k me the cost keeps mounting. Or are there better alternatives you would recommend?

Phil

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Stage 1 is like a very mild cutting compound.. only have to use this 1/2 times a year and sorts out any imperfections (bit like mascara)

Stage 2 is like a polish.

Stage 3 is the carnuba wax, this will seal in and protect the car from UV etc

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I found speeding website was best as offered free delivery. Although Serious Performance may also offer this.

The Jinx

Better off getting their clay kit, and some gold class wax IMO. Ive got these, and their lambswool wash mitt and terry towels and it looks unreal when youve used it.