ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce (run around)

Mk3 Clio 1.2 16v tce
I have picked up a 57 plate mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce as a run around, I'm wanting to put a catback exhaust and some lowering springs but can't really find anything online as I've not owned a clio before can someone point me in right direction please, also I don't have social media so can't look on them pages.

Cheers

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I have picked up a 57 plate mk3 clio 1.2 16v tce as a run around, I'm wanting to put a catback exhaust and some lowering springs but can't really find anything online as I've not owned a clio before can someone point me in right direction please, also I don't have social media so can't look on them pages.

Cheers
Lowering springs you will be able to get from the usual brands like eibach, h&r, apex etc

Exhausts there isn't really anything off the shelf so you will need to go custom. Probably look best if you get a GT rear bumper and then a custom exhaust to fit that.