ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorpoint Bargains

Renaultsport Clio 182

Have you been to the Motorpoint website, they have 1 new Black 172 for £10,995 and a whole selection for £11,695! Why is black cheaper?

They also have a second hand 11,000 mile 03 reg V6 for £15,995!

No, I dont work for them, Im just impressed and thought Id share it!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Thats where I got mine from....keep checking back there now and again looking to see how much an Evo or Scooby is. ;)

They have a shed load of 172s all with the latest spec in at the moment...guess the last too!

Elise/VX220/R26

Dont forget to add all the on the road costs (they even charge for a PDI on brand new cars!) When I was looking for mine I rung them but was totally unimpressed with all the things they add on and their attitude)

Try car people in wakefield, much more straightforward and honest pricing!

53 plate 172

I emailed motorpoint on numerous occasions but no replies, must be making far too much money to ignore potential customers.

Also jonny is spot on, advertise really low prices in the press but these are not OTR prices !!

i know a company like that...but secondhand cars............called "bristol trade centre" what a bunch of rip off monkeys....they put ads in the paper saying they got all these cheap cars......when you get down there..."owww im sorry sir we sold that one about 2 hours ago!" the only other one we have is this one.......£2000 more expensive !!! :eek:

I picked up my wifes black 172 there last week. I checked the colours in stock and ordered black, the only one they had was the above which(dont quote me) was imported through Malta and only has the Motorpoint 12 month warranty, hence its price. Mine has the latest spec and was 11999 + OTR costs of 250(1 years tax) + 210 by me for an alarm. They had loads of silver in stock but not with cruise, so I expect theyve now reduced them. It surely is an impersonal service but friendly enough.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Hawk on 16 November 2003

They also have a second hand 11,000 mile 03 reg V6 for £15,995!
I know... its just up the road from me! ;)