ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG of a 182

Hi, can anyone give some guidelines as to the MPG of a run in 182?

Not quoted figures but actual proven figures please!

Mine has gone down as low as 21.6mpg whilst sitting in stop start traffic but is around 28-29as a rule.

The mk11 172 i had before was more economical.

around town a few country lanes and a bit of motorway about 30 mpg not too bad but its hard to keep going slow :oops:

Mines not fully run in yet - done about 400 miles and just started third tank of Optimax. Now around 30mpg. (First tankful was 19mpg and I didnt take it over 3500rpm!)

R26

lol i have had mine down to 11 mpg - i thought that was lambo territory. Saying that I had been booting it for 20 miles, then had to stop in a 10 mile que stop and start at 1 mph - I could literally watch the fuel dissapear.

Have to start syphoning some petrol from my girlfriends car. :)

RX-8

Went to Bournemouth (250 miles, motorway) and back on the weekend and averaged 39.8 which I thought was pretty good.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

On a normal tank load, ie 90mph on mway and some A-road booting it, I get 32-33mpg.

On a good run, ie 70/80mph on mway and some gentle persuasion on A-roads, I get 35-37mpg.

So, in answer to your question, it really depends how you drive it.