ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio (updated)

nice but for some reason looks like theres to much white, get some black headlights maybe? i dont know..

Beetle

i really like that think it looks mint, love the wheels:D, if it was mine id have the phase two rear lights on it but hey its your car your choice.

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice love white cars, not keen on the mirrors though

nice wheels dude, need some big discs behind those wheels now and paint your calipers

I like it, i think the balck wheels go well against the white.
i have to say that i dont like the mirrors & the rar light though, but other than that its nice.
Have you thought about getting fog lights for the front bumper?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

looks v nice, cud u get a head light conversion to like the 172s? not to keen on them lights, think the 172s look much nicer

ph2 172

Thats the first white clio that iv seen that I actually like. A pair of angel eyes would finish it off nicely, also I think a set of dtms would look mint.

Black Clio 182

ive thought about the ph2 lights, anyone got some about that i could have?

it cost £75 for the rear bumper to be repaired and sprayed, then £100 for mirrors, bumps strips, rear spoiler bit. duno how much the front bumper was because i had it repaired.

i either want the 172 lights or angel eyes, not sure which yet.

its lowered 60mm btw and sitting on 17s.

cock mobile.

Ahh much too chavy ;)

Looking really good mate since you got it repaired. Just make sure you tighten the bolts up on your alloys!! haha

too much white, lexus lights look awful (as they always do) and m3 mirrors do not suit the clio

otherwise it looks reasonably tidy

Golf GTI 1.8T

looks good, love the alloys. shame you aint got the fogs, would look good with them, with the surround colour coded, deffinately try get some twin optic headlights though.

Octavia VRS

I like it but a bit too white for me mate and change to phase 2 lights! Like those wheels. get some fogs?

Black Clio 182

i want twin optics and rear lights and fogs lol ;)

they are all 2 expensive to buy directly from renault tho. they want about 150 just for fogs iirc.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Id be havin black dtm mirrors, and a 172 front bumper, tidy motor though,

looks good mate!

i would deffo get ur lights smoked or get those angel eye headlights which looked smoked anyways, then black or smoked rear lights & dark tints all round, will look proper good then mate!

so far thumbs up tho!

although personally... (and ive done the same) i wouldve left the mirror base plates black just to slightly break up the colour but deffo get the handles done.

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Pauldredge on 25 August 2005

i want twin optics and rear lights and fogs lol ;)

they are all 2 expensive to buy directly from renault tho. they want about 150 just for fogs iirc.
ebay my friend!

Ive been looking for double optics and mk2 ph2 rear lights. Good condition double optics are hard to find for a reasonable price Ive found but a few rear lights can be found for good prices. Seen fogs on there too

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

carbon might look god, just dont put any big scoops on it, looks smooth, i like it, id have the bumpers smoothed, them wheels would still look euro even tho they are 17". get standard light, thats good idea. love it mate, really do, i like white :)

Black Clio 182

well if any of ya are going trax it will be there, am on the kruzers stand so come over and have a chat with me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yeh as above, dual optics at the front, foggys although youll neva use them and std rear lights and a cup spoiler...Muhahaha, would look fanny tastic!

Black Clio 182

im thinking of getting the koncept sideskirts, anyone fancy photoshopping them onto my car for me in white?