ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup is getting slower...

Driving about with the AP22 as a permanent fixture, I struggle to get below seven seconds to sixty or 18 seconds to a hundred now. Whats that bollox about? It runs on Optimax and Mobil One oil, and feels OK otherwise.

Apart from the fact my Sparco knob came off a couple times today whilst driving around trying to set the world tw*t speed record...

Its coming up for its 12k service, by the way. I also got mullered up the anus by an old R reg Elise the other day, and that was not good.

Sympathy, please!!

Elise/VX220/R26

Its the weather m8 mines the same at the moment. Wouldnt be too embarassed about an elise on your bumper either

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Pillesnoppen on 15 July 2003

Driving about with the AP22 as a permanent fixture, I struggle to get below seven seconds to sixty or 18 seconds to a hundred now. Whats that bollox about? It runs on Optimax and Mobil One oil, and feels OK otherwise.

Apart from the fact my Sparco knob came off a couple times today whilst driving around trying to set the world tw*t speed record...

Its coming up for its 12k service, by the way. I also got mullered up the anus by an old R reg Elise the other day, and that was not good.

Sympathy, please!!
Join this club you get +10 bhp ;)

boys i live in australia so have to put up with this sh*t 9 months a year (though it isnt all bad news when your lying on the beach at bondi/bronte sunbathing next to some topless model).

At the moment it is winter and my car is FLYING - nothing like cold nights for a thrash!!!

but come the summer its either windows down (slowing you down), or aircon blasting (slowing you down)!!!!!

Martin