ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ICE setup.

Aight guys/gals

what ya think.... this is me order which is going in tomoz... anything i should maybe tweak before finalising.

Clarion vrx938r touch screen/cd/radio
Clarion Dcz628 6 disc changer
Rocky Fosgate HX2 12"
Rocky power 1001bd mono amp
Rocky power 551x 4 channel
Rocky Fnx2614 Rears
Rocky fnq3614 front

this is 2K - amp kit, playstation power adapter, and bx (whatever this is... was told i need one)

no 6x9s, just going for powerful speakers and components and sub hidden in the boot.

anything ud change?

J

the rockford amps are mental!

what i would do tho, is not bother with the rears, and instead of getting a four channel amp, get a 2 channel, and then spend the money saved on a better set of components for the front.

Ad

i was thinking of that Adam, was also thinking of maybe getting a Diamond subs. think ive sort of got the layout of it now

dual subs in the boot facing the rear.... amps laid flat on the floor either side of boot with powercap in middle, on the left hand side corner of boot, Playstation2 mounted... (cant find anywhere to put PS2 in the front of the car.. no space at all...) unless we put it in the passenger footwell... on the floor and have a perspex floor over the top of it with a neon light..... so u can see the PS2 underneath at night... and u just lift a hatch to change the Game/DVD... the controller ports we are getting extension cable and wiring them up so they sit inside the ashtray... which is hidden by a black folding panel on the dash.. so u lift that.. and plug in controller... so keeps the front pretty clean... so if PS2 is in boot or in front.. the controllers will always plug in the same place.

so many different ideas...