ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my vts vs cammed well modded one

mk2 172

just got this info off hardcoresax and im very happy:D its very interesting, mine must have been a freak heres a direct comparison of mine vs one that is well respected and very very quick and is stripped bare and has a lotta lotta mods. think it very close as mine has only de-cat and ind kit

mine ed mates vts

60ft 2.22 60ft 2.23

1/8 9.458 1/8 9.483

1/8 mph 72.72 1/8mph 72.9

1/4 14.751 1/4 14.727

1/4 mph 92.1 1/4 mph 92.?

so very happy, his is fast as fook and mine aint far behind!

LOL every thought you may just be a very good driver? You certainly have a good wrist action:oops: so I hear!

hmm, would be interesting to get Craggy to drive some peoples cars.. namely Adis.

Cus if Craggy is this good, Im guessing Adis Valver could be touching the high 13s!

320d M Sport

yeah nice one, i know hardcore saxs and it is one of the most highly respected and constantly pulls ace times, bet youre chuffed.... shame theres FUK ALL FOR THE 172!!!!!!!!!!!:(

clio 20v

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 29 May 2003

hmm, would be interesting to get Craggy to drive some peoples cars.. namely Adis.

Cus if Craggy is this good, Im guessing Adis Valver could be touching the high 13s!
u tryin 2 say my drivin isnt upto much lol

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 29 May 2003

ROLFLMAO!!

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 29 May 2003

hahaha. Well, if Craggy can get a 16second car doing 14.7...

You know what I mean.. hah :oops:

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

U should all be able to drive ur own cars quicker than any 1 else getting in for the first time IMO although Craggys VTS 60ft time kicks ass. :eek:

Clio v6

Well sometimes Citroen manage a really good fcuk up on a Friday.

Craggy got the one they accidently put two engines in.:D

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 30 May 2003

well if getin a 2l clio to do a 14.2 quarter mile isnt good lol

jus no pleasin some folk ;)

adi
hehe not when a standard 2 litre can me cajoled into pulling a 14.6........with probably more weight too.;)