ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

hiya my mate wants a new 172 if he can get his hands on 1! any1 know of supermarkets or dealers which still have 1?

I DO NOT WANT A 172 Vs 182 THREAD THIS IS JUST TO SAVE ME TIME!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Motorpoint in Burnley have (or had) some at £10,999 and I can also ask my mate whos sales manager at our local dealer...

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

yeah i work nbr the 1 in derby. are they uk cars! I know this thread has bin done before but i need all info bythe weekend if poss!

Rich if you could do that it would be great!! he has cash ready!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

there will still be some floating around at dealers.have a ring round.weve only just registered a cup about a week ago.

For what its worth, when mine was ordered a few weeks ago, the dealer said there were none left on renaults central system, and he got one from a dealer 200 miles away which was, i quote, "the last one in the country " !!!

There one at my local dealerships (Speed Six in the northwest tel 01978311999 www.speedsixgroup.co.uk)

although there efforts to try and sell me any car are teriable just the though that they have to finish chatting to the other sales people is a sin

steve try direct cars near crystal peaks, they sometimes have new unregistered ones. its where i got mine from with 10 delivery miles on.

BMW 118d

Steve, also try Dixons in Hull, they had a red one and a black one in the showroom just under a week ago, and I dont think that they have sold them yet!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

cheers people, ive located a few by ringin round an renault have told me they can get 1 but there wont be a choice of colour

trouble is everywhere he rings just wants to sell him a 182!

The 172s at Motorpoint are imported from Holland (so not UK cars) but once they put the alarm on are the same as the UK spec.

They werent having any bargaining on the price, which was fine by me

If you do browse at Motorpoint you wont find them at the front, theyre in the compound and you ll have to get a salesmen to take you out the back.

I understand theyre going quickly (I think I may have had the last black one...) so best to call before going.

Good luck to your friend

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by SilverRSC on 24 February 2004I DO NOT WANT A 172 Vs 182 THREAD THIS IS JUST TO SAVE ME TIME!

What you trying to say like.. think 182s are horrible do ya ! :D ;)