ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 buying questions - please help

Been away from clios for a while since selling the last Williams but reading about the 182 is making me seriously think about coming back. My questions are-

1-What is the cheapest way of getting a 182 with Cup pack?
2-How much?
3-Do imports have the full 3yr warranty?
4-How much % is friends & family discount if still available?
5-Are warranties fully transfereable if i bought a used one?
6-Do they all have those white stripes? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by 16v - 2.0 on 30 December 2004

Been away from clios for a while since selling the last Williams but reading about the 182 is making me seriously think about coming back. My questions are-

1-What is the cheapest way of getting a 182 with Cup pack? pre reg from a dealer or bought from an import centre/car supermarket.
2-How much? for a non import no pre-regd dealer supplied car with both packs and metallic paint just under 13k a bit lower if you buy pre reg or import.
3-Do imports have the full 3yr warranty? yes but you have to apply for it by sending off to renault
4-How much % is friends & family discount if still available? still available but lower than in the past and varies from dealer to dealer, Renault owned dealers get more than franchised dealers.
5-Are warranties fully transfereable if i bought a used one? i believe so
6-Do they all have those white stripes? ;) NO, lol

Just to put another point of view to 1.

LloydsTSB carselect. Brand new, not pre-reg, full uk car, any options.

Same old prob though, do you want one now? If so then car supermarket, import, if not then usual 12 week wait approx.

Yaris Hybrid

I had loads of problems, have to say though, its a bloody good car. Now that I have a bit of old inner tube wedged in the engine mount its actually a fairly nice rattle free drive (apart from the windscreen heater vent).

Very quick and always fun to drive, if it was written off Id go straight out and buy another.

you dont have to apply for the third year of warranty as of Dec 03 all imports have full three years warranty automatically no registration required.