ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New chav daily

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Just been poking all the weak spots with a screw driver and tbh it wasn’t needed, all rock solid. Had a look behind one boot liner passenger side and all solid without any orange coming through.

Front subframe is also solid with no concerns :)

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Interior is like new, not a mark other than a little dirt in gear knob. Front bumper and bonnet has been painted which he mentioned, rest of the car hasn’t seen paint and it’s virtually spotless.

AE30944D-2FA2-4087-BC1E-8B00EFD55571.jpeg

Cribert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Interior is like new, not a mark other than a little dirt in gear knob. Front bumper and bonnet has been painted which he mentioned, rest of the car hasn’t seen paint and it’s virtually spotless.

View attachment 1503123
I had to zoom in a couple of times to that manky tissue. I thought the seat had a massive tear in it

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Just been out for my first spin. It’s really f**king quick, love the gearbox and there is bags of torque. Jesus didn’t realise the competition can be this good.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just been out for my first spin. It’s really f**king quick, love the gearbox and there is bags of torque. Jesus didn’t realise the competition can be this good.
They’re brilliant. I’ve loved every one I’ve had. I think they’re great value for money considering Evo’s are nearly double the money,

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
Looks better in your pic on the drive than it did in any of his sale ads. 😂

Utter bargain in the end. A few exterior tweaks and it’d be perfect.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Lol have you not seen the video of them lovingly and gently driving up the potholed road to their unit with customers' cars? The receipt doesn't surprise me.

Yeah years ago, such a shame.

I can't complain with what I have, drives exceptionally well and seems put together to a high standard.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Any thoughts on 18" wheels? Quiet like the prodrive multispoke alloys.

Usual story with really. I actually have 18’s on my bugeye, not too bad but prefer the drive on 17’s with a fatter profile as I like the whole sending it up verges down back lanes and not caring (but then my WRX cost me £500)

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
I can only assume some people need to ‘lose’ some cash or something... imagine £16k in one bill on a WRX, pretty amazing really isn’t it!

He could have bought a JDM spec C hatch for that!

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
I can only assume some people need to ‘lose’ some cash or something... imagine £16k in one bill on a WRX, pretty amazing really isn’t it!

He could have bought a JDM spec C hatch for that!

Aye but if he had I wouldn’t have been fortunate to get the car for the price I did 😆

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Usual story with really. I actually have 18’s on my bugeye, not too bad but prefer the drive on 17’s with a fatter profile as I like the whole sending it up verges down back lanes and not caring (but then my WRX cost me £500)

These?

AA1D96CB-58A1-44B7-9390-D7E2D118D14F.jpeg

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Mine are just some reps of the gb270 wheels that came on the car.

Do like those wheels, I have the 17” version on my classic sti

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Working and weather has been w**k.

Had some time before rain kicked in so checked behind boot trims you look down inside of arches.

So far so good. Also checked struts and tyre well, mint but started pissing down so no photo yetZ

B65ABF69-D1FE-4490-975B-BF42781068F2.jpeg
54AFF244-6B67-4E6C-81D8-974E4AAAD9F6.jpeg
6001EEF8-FABD-49BA-8B0C-AED0919C5AE9.jpeg
82263610-409F-468A-A0EF-19C21BF4C848.png

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Really pleased with the car so far, i am self conscious of the fact it’s very loud and very in your face which is the negative.

However the way it behaves outweighs the negatives so I’ll suck it up 😂

Going to clean it later and start to remove some badges and decals. I fear the roof spoiler is bolted down so that might be a no go.

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
Noisy cars are embarrassing. I had to pick my Mrs up at 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning and cringed when driving down my road even with a turbo back on my Leon. I'd imagine this is much much louder. 😆

Although I suspect your neighbours are more than used to it by now..

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Noisy cars are embarrassing. I had to pick my Mrs up at 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning and cringed when driving down my road even with a turbo back on my Leon. I'd imagine this is much much louder. 😆

Although I suspect your neighbours are more than used to it by now..

I'll make a video at some point...