ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New chav daily

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Chav wagon is in for its service on Monday. I’m supplying the oil as I want a particular brand.

Also purchased a set of Piaa wipers - forgotten how expansive these are 😂

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
AC3DD445-E509-4D2D-9CA4-BF9A1BDAE526.png

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
You 'could' fit them, with a conversion spacer. I didn't think of it before, as couldn't figure out the Offset.
The ET on those, wouldn't look bad with a 10 or 15 mm spacer and could change the stud pattern. You'll be well over a grand though after all that, I'd suspect.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up the car this morning after it’s service. First time I have given it death now belts have been done. Very happy and this is the first car I reckon I won’t change anything other than wipers.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up the car this morning after it’s service. First time I have given it death now belts have been done. Very happy and this is the first car I reckon I won’t change anything other than wipers.

Love a set of new wipers!

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Bawler set! Even a set of new Bosch is a dream when I get a ‘new’ car.

Never understood why people get so defensive of putting new wipers on (I’m in the motor trade) when I recommend them at service.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Bawler set! Even a set of new Bosch is a dream when I get a ‘new’ car.

Never understood why people get so defensive of putting new wipers on (I’m in the motor trade) when I recommend them at service.

Every car I buy the first thing I do is change the wipers lol.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Just added up the what I have spent.

£8000 for car
£357 for service
£450 transport
£69 oil & filter
£50 PIAA wipers

Total £8926

Happy with that.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Well cars still running well. Done a few bits like removing the roof spoiler and window decals. Fitted the PIAA wipers which are awesome! Also fitted new sucker cups to the snooper and realigned on windscreen.

Jobs to do over the next week, remove rear badges and decide what to do with mud flaps.

My only complaint is that it’s ridiculously loud. Sounds like a chinook 😂😂

Dirty chav.

50A2F704-8E1B-4C31-B897-69F8C50A18A0.jpeg

Last edited:

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Cleaned the car this morning as the weather is nice for a change. Wiped over the engine bay breifly, not mint but it’s pretty good.

Scratched my head for a while trying to figure out how to check coolant level 😂😂 got there in the end.

Off to find a bigger air filter....

FA07F12B-81BF-47E0-A603-F1F7DF94E8AB.jpeg

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Well cars still running well. Done a few bits like removing the roof spoiler and window decals. Fitted the PIAA wipers which are awesome! Also fitted new sucker cups to the snooper and realigned on windscreen.

Jobs to do over the next week, remove rear badges and decide what to do with mud flaps.

My only complaint is that it’s ridiculously loud. Sounds like a chinook 😂😂

Dirty chav.

View attachment 1506262
Defo needs some slightly wider wheels, or at least some spacers.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Does it have equal length headers on it? Doesn't sound burbly, but possibly my poo speakers on this laptop. What's it like when warmed up?

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Does it have equal length headers on it? Doesn't sound burbly, but possibly my poo speakers on this laptop. What's it like when warmed up?

They have been changed but I couldn’t tell you what for. The Impreza rumbler you hear between 2-3k whilst driving. After that it’s just boostttttt yo.