ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New ClioSport pen for renewals!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Instead of the plastic pens we used to send out with renewals, we are now sending these:

http://www.cliosport.net/temp/cliosport pen small.jpg">

Its got a satin silver metal barrel with chrome trim and black rubber grip, and black ink. Its a great pen, looks really smart (much better than a parker ;)). If theres enough interest we might sell them as well as giving them free with all renewals.

[Edited by Jas on 21 September 2004 at 10:14pm]

Clio v6

Can I beta test a few for you?

I had a few MK 1s but Im keen to try out the MK 2 :)

Are their any mods available for it yet ?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

That reminds me...I renewed my membership by paypal this week Jas.

Haven’t had no confirmation from Cliosport...Just don’t want the money going missing.....and being relegated to a one star...lol
Ill give you a full review of the new pens when I recieve one....

Haha!

Can I Beta Test them? Send me one!

Ill do a full report.. ;)

They do look nice.. but will they perform to the same standard? Yet to be seen.. ;)

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 21 August 2004

That reminds me...I renewed my membership by paypal this week Jas.

Haven’t had no confirmation from Cliosport...Just don’t want the money going missing.....and being relegated to a one star...lol
Ill give you a full review of the new pens when I recieve one....

but will yours be the only correct one with the gold edging?

Mat.

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 21 August 2004

Bugger. Just got my pen and you go and bring out a new model. Your as bad as Renault!!!
quality !!!!!

[Edited by tunni on 21 August 2004 at 12:47pm]

Ford Fiesta

cant wait for renewel time then! prob wont be any left by next year when my turn comes :-(

Id buy one if it was better quality than the last one....loved my Clio Sport pen, it even got me through exams, but alas it was a short relationship..still got it here by my pc but it no longer works...and still got a long time to wait untill next renewal time, was hoping that it would come with a warranty :(

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 21 August 2004

Instead of the plastic pens we used to send out with renewals, we are now sending these:

http://www.cliosport.net/temp/cliosport pen small.jpg">

Its got a satin silver metal barrel with chrome trim and black rubber grip, and black ink. Its a great pen, looks really smart (much better than a parker ;)). If theres enough interest we might sell them as well as giving them free with all renewals.

Id like one of them.. looks very nice. How much u going to sell them for Jas?.. as renewals is a long way off for me.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Were not sure yet if well sell them or keep them unique for renewals.

If we do sell them itll probably be a few quid each.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 25 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by David on 25 August 2004

that is so unfair i just renewed and these look much nicer. boooo
Good things come to those who wait. ;)
you could have nicked them, it was the 2 boxes by my front door ;)

RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 25 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 25 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by David on 25 August 2004

that is so unfair i just renewed and these look much nicer. boooo
Good things come to those who wait. ;)
you could have nicked them, it was the 2 boxes by my front door ;)

Umm...Trust us to miss em :D

182, GTR, C63

Id save them for renewals for your loyal customers ect. I want a pen no but ill wait till may next year. Looks well nice that pen though cliosport once again is moving up in the world.

can i have one i recently renewed but i got the old pen. ;)

and getting the cliosport logo done on the side of my car watch this space for car grapics.

cheers craig

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 23 August 2004

Id buy one if it was better quality than the last one....loved my Clio Sport pen, it even got me through exams, but alas it was a short relationship..still got it here by my pc but it no longer works...and still got a long time to wait untill next renewal time, was hoping that it would come with a warranty :(

ive still got mine...one lady owner...never raked or rallied....never used too light for me to write with...i like a bit of weight behind my pens! ;)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

well if your not sellin em yet can i nick one cuz my renewal is way off yet and i need a new car pen

pretty pretty please:D :D