ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Prorace Wheels on my 182: (!56)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

u just killed ur data transfer

only saw the first pic :( look nice tho¬

Clio 197

Lol @ Kevo - not selling mate.

Wont be to everyones taste - theyre 15" so they look small. White ones would have looked bigger, but didnt want white.

I wanna see!!! Host em somewhere else or mail em to me ill host em.

[Edited by Sport182 on 12 April 2005 at 9:03pm]

sounded rude so edited to say please :D

Clio 197

Lol @ some of you guys! Thx for all your honesty.

The wheels weigh just under 15kg - 15x7 with 195/50 tyre.

The fitting kit came with new lighter nuts, but Ill keep using the old ones, until theyre old and sad!

Theres definately more feedback through these wheels. The Kumo Ecsta Supra 712s are surprisingly good too!! Ill be scrubbing them in properly tomorrow.:devilish:

The wheels do look tiny, but the black finish is so stunningly shiny - I love it!

More importantly, eagle F1s @ under £35 each justifies it in my books!

Many thx for Toms help with the hosting BTW.

172, Tiguan

Im not sure they suit the car fantastically, but tbh, i understand they are more functional than for looks, so in that respect they are cool!

tiTTy & SV650

if hes gonna be using 15s and 16s surely slamming it is a bit silly?! Well if you do lower, make sure you do it with the 16s on and not the 15s!

I think they look pretty good, how much they set you back?

Weeman sucks ****

As above, not my style of wheel but lets face it i wouldnt be staring at your wheels if you fly past me on track. thats if btw lol.

Clio 197

Thx Guys! I think its the size/shape more than the colour thats causing division in opinions.

Rory, I paid £343 including tyres, spigot rings and new nuts.

Normally theyre £450 plus (depending on tyre size).

The prorace 2s would have looked a lot better, but they dont do an ET45 in 15x7... Want to keep to standard suspension/track setup.

I doubt theyd look any better in white either.... probably worse lol!