ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels and a sunset.....

Cheers mateys, Yeah might save up for kit rather than just springs, but the handling and grip is much better with just the wheel and tyre change!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Looks great, but you delayed my flight today!

Get it lowered, air traffic control was fuming.

Not bad lol, soz mate but thats an awful photoshop mate lol.... I might get some 35mm springs as I dont wanna spend to much hard earned if im gonna sell it after a few years.

Might go eibach, there sposed to have a good ride.

A well built VW

Does need lowered ASAP youll not regret it , coilovers are good if you can afford it , ive fitted minus 30mm to mine and its brill

quite a good photoshop i thought!

yeh like everyone else has already said, lower and colour code next :D

oh, and sell those rear clusters on eBay and put the good ones back on with silver vision indi bulbs (y)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

it looks great fella!

just lower it ASAFP. Youre in danger of becoming Fubar Mk2 and bear the brunt of many a comedy photoshop.

Is it an Authentique then? 1.2 8v?

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by Andy_sport on 30 May 2005

quite a good photoshop i thought!

yeh like everyone else has already said, lower and colour code next :D

oh, and sell those rear clusters on eBay and put the good ones back on with silver vision indi bulbs (y)
f**k off! PMSL! Sell my lights! I love em...

I dont think I will colour code, I prefer it how it is, I think it would look a bit silly with to much silver, especially with those weels

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 30 May 2005

it looks great fella!

just lower it ASAFP. Youre in danger of becoming Fubar Mk2 and bear the brunt of many a comedy photoshop.

Is it an Authentique then? 1.2 8v?

--chris

Yeah dats right, I like the engine, its got a nice pull at about 4500 to 5000, I drove the 16v and didnt like it cos it was rough at low revs and didnt pull as well in the mid range...

Not that 1.2s do pull, at all lol!

If you wernt goin to lower it, wat would you do next cos im quite pleased with the look and I havnt done much....

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 30 May 2005

Not bad lol, soz mate but thats an awful photoshop mate lol.... I might get some 35mm springs as I dont wanna spend to much hard earned if im gonna sell it after a few years.

was only a quick effort, messed up the front wheel, could have jus sed ta

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 30 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 30 May 2005

was only a quick effort, messed up the front wheel, could have jus sed ta

Sorry mate I was half asleep at the time, thanks for your help...

I am guessing by your comments that it needs lowerin lol, I will eventually!

Next up are some interestin interior mods, gonna try somethin different with the dash inserts next and then get a decent headunit and front speaks..

Any more suggestions would be great!

Ziel Nurburgring

Before you lower it, make sure there isnt a family of albanians that have sneaked into the country in the wheel arch . ;)

Lots of Alfas

lol, I kind of get the impression ppl want you to lower it. I think the wheels suit it, get some fog lights in there too.

Dave