ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New!

hello there, for starters are you male or female?

what part of the country are ya from?

and welcome to our home :)

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 22 January 2005
hello there, for starters are you male or female? what part of the country are ya from? and welcome to our home :)

im male,20 (be 21 this september) and i live near rochdale in manchester :)

Shhh

Renault Clio mk2?

Isnt the T reg clio the Mk 3 clio

Mk 1 having the bonnet between the wings

Mk 2 having the bonnet over the wings

Mk4 being the Y reg onwards

Welcome to the forum..

Quote: Originally posted by AliasOmega on 22 January 2005
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px">Renault Clio mk2?</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px">Isnt the T reg clio the Mk 3 clio</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px">Mk 1 having the bonnet between the wings</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px">Mk 2 having the bonnet over the wings</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px">Mk4 being the Y reg onwards</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px"><FONT color=blue size=2>Welcome to the forum..</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px"></SPAN> <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10px"></SPAN>

there is a mk1 and mk2 clio

mk1 is the shape that ran from 90-98 this had phases 1,2 &3 same basic shell with minor cosmetic changes like lamps and bonnet etc.

Mk2 is 98 to present with phase 1 and 2 phase one being the bubbly headlamped shape and phase two having the angular headlamps.

Quote: Originally posted by AliasOmega on 22 January 2005
Renault Clio mk2?

Isnt the T reg clio the Mk 3 clio

Mk 1 having the bonnet between the wings

Mk 2 having the bonnet over the wings

Mk4 being the Y reg onwards

erm..i dunno have a look at the pic.i thought it was a mk2 but i might be wrong

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 22 January 2005
Loony is right. Aliasomega, there is no mk4, not even a mk3 yet!!Welcome to the forums mate, you got any other plans for it?

hopefully im gona get it resprayed(to black) but im still thinking about it,but im gona get some alloys first because i cant stand them wheel trims.i wanna change the standard headlights on it too but dont have a clue where to get any others from.ive only been driving like 6 months so i dont really know much about modifiying cars,but im learning ;)

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 22 January 2005
congrats on the best shape clio too ;)

your selling your clio aint you? think i saw a pic of it in another thread.mines only a 1.2 8v :cry: i want somthing faster but ive not been driving long so i get spanked off the insurance.my insurance for this one is 1200 on my dads

Suzuki SV650

The blue mark 1 in your pic is indeed a mark 1, its a Mark 1 Phase 3 by the looks of it (around a P reg)

Newest shape one is Mark 2 Phase 2... (Or facelift yeah I guess)

According to our very own http://www.cliosport.net/specs/history.aspCliosport website there is a Mark 2 Phase 3?!

Too be honest, it doesnt really matter! Congrats on joining the best car club on the tinternet! Now just get yourself some alloys, get her lowered and come to some meets :)

welcome - you need to join to be able to check out the members area and find your area rep, but you can read the posts in the meetings section and see if any meets are happening.