ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie looking to track

Clio sport 182
Hi Guys, just purchased a cheap 182. I’m looking to track it but need to keep it road legal to drive it their. I have a robin hood 2b which is purely track but its a ballache to trailor etc and its stored miles away from me which is not ideal for when i want to tinker.
Ive seen these on 3 wheels so thought why not. U found one for 1500 which i thought was cheap tbf, obviously needs a little tlc but not bothered about that as its all part of the fun imo.
Any idea’s or links to upgrades that will improve power/ handling? Its pretty quick as is tbf its got a ported and polished head with stage one map apparently. First things first tho i need some engine mounts as the engines got more free movement than a spoon in soup, looking at the poweeflex ones and go from there really.
Engine top end sounds a bit tappy too

Clio sport 182
Fee pics

Attachments

• IMG_4107.png
    IMG_4107.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4106.png
    IMG_4106.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4109.png
    IMG_4109.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 18

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Can be a slippery slope.

There’s loads you can do. I’d make the car reliable / sounds firstly.

Servicing
Consumables/perishables etc

Go from there.

Reactions: MLB