ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182, M3 Evo
Hi,

Having had a 1.6 for a couple of years and enjoyed it I decided it was time to upgrade and last night I shook hands on a 04 plate 182. I now have to wait while the guy I'm buying it from takes off his private plate and re registers the vehicle. Hoping to get it this weekend!

Does anyone know whether they will give it back its old reg or will it get a new one?

Car is going to need a couple of tyres on the front soon, anyone know a good place in the Chichester area for tyres. I plan on staying with the Michelin Exaltos.

Here's to the weekend :D

Weeman sucks ****
Welcome to the club and sure you'll enjoy the car. Can't help with the tyres mate but mytyres are cheap online, just need to get them fitted.

Maz

LY 200
Welcome to Cliosport .. enjoy the new motor ..

iirc the car should go back to its original plate

Marie :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Plate should go back to the original mate.

Welcome to the club...you will now have an extra 70 bhp to play with...

Tyson.

Focus ST
Welcome,

You'll pee ya pants when you finally get your hands on the car, and you relaly start drivin.

For the Tyres, keep check the forum. Somebody is always selling tyres.

Enjoy mate.. :cool:

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport :)

as long as no one has purchased the plate from DVLA, they will give back its original plate