ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nick R’s clio turbo - video clip

I still laugh when i see the look on peoples faces as i drive by and they hear a dump valve coming from a clio. Never fails to make me laugh when they have to look twice.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I think nick should post up hire prices (- for the car im not into teachers)

mk2 172

lol, just after the laughing theres me saying "that sounds f**kin mint" but it missed the directors cut

BMW 320d Sport

Haha thats a corker, Ive never heard it from the outside before! As already said, that was just a test run, not really going for it, probably only about 5 psi on the gauge. When its really on boost then it frightens people! If I change gear fast, say 1st to 2nd, or 3rd to 4th, when Im actually going for it, you get a wicked sound like two swords clanging together -its mental!

mk2 172

yes mate , so glad to see the beast and film it yet so gutted it s not quite finished and up to peak performance. cant wait til may. hopefully well be seeing the clio turbo giving it large up the 1/4 mile. and i already want som buckets with N.CRAGG on them and MA b**ch on the passenger seat lol

BMW 320d Sport

Ben Ill get some done soon mate, what about York next month, can you come down and run a few quarter miles? Aint seen you for bloody ages! BTW did you get your indicators sorted out in the end?

Neil, I got Cobra to do the seats like that at the factory. The doorcards I trimmed myself, I got an extra metre of the same fabric off them.

nick i think im going to york on the 27th of this month, so will c ya there if youre going. never got my indicators sorted in the end, will have a go soon, lol.

never mind craggy, can get em next time ya see him. wanna race your vts at york too

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 14 April 2003

Sounds good mate

Still seems to have old Deep valver growl lurking as well.
ya think?

all i could hear was the pssst.....which wasnt very loud presumably because he wasnt even trying, and im sorry Nick, no offence intended, but it sounds like a broken hairdryer!

Bouncy car too!

Still, im expecting something special when its all run in, but you dont get as big a surprise if you expect it eh ;)........so, i bet it will go slow. ;)

Revels Mum & Sister

Shut up Ben ;)

Thought it was sealed forced Induction. Rather than an IK kit. Didnt think it would have the deep growl still!

BMW 320d Sport

Ben it bounces cos one of the rear shocks is done in and its a normal street, not a perfectly smooth race track. Broken hairdryer my arse! Id like to see what anyones car sounds like through the built-in mic of a handheld digital camera...your fleet of motors probably sound like someone playing the paper and comb.;)

lol.........still, the paper and comb can carry a tune ;)

Please please please, surprise me when its run in!!!

something like, 320bhp, 15 flames and sounds like a F15 with afterburners on!

ooops, my tail has poped out!.....im so embarresed :oops: