ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nickw88's 430D M Sport

koi

Abarth 500
Just put a deposit down on 430D, don't know why the take off the m-sport suspension for xdrive.

Yours looks great in the grey with those wheels. Where did you get the rear spoiler?

BMW 430D M Sport
Just put a deposit down on 430D, don't know why the take off the m-sport suspension for xdrive.

Yours looks great in the grey with those wheels. Where did you get the rear spoiler?
Cheers buddy. It’s a great engine, and far improved since having the remap so would definitely recommend.

Unfortunately my alloys are badly corroded in places so thinking about either replacing or powdercoating silver but undecided yet. They ride pretty well for 20” tbf.

I think the spoiler was an eBay special, about £100 if i remember correctly

koi

Abarth 500
Yeah diamond cut never last in this weather, I would keep those and just powder coat them. Suits it to a t.

So many eBay specials about, sure they must all come from the same place. Going to add the black grill and spoiler for now.

BMW 430D M Sport
It definitely didn’t help that I left a tonne of salt on them for about 3 or 4 weeks last year as I was doing lots of driving on the motorway and had little time on the weekends to get it clean (and to be honest it was too cold to be bothered lol). Shot myself in the foot though, clearly.

I think they’d look good all silver but haven’t been able to find any images anywhere to see, the only photo I found they were bronze and looked naff.

Loads of add ons cheap now. I’ve been looking at a few splitters off eBay, there’s a gloss black one for about £200. I know it won’t be as good as my carbon one was but look how that turned out...maybe a cheaper option is just as good.