ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

now its the 172!!!!!!!

grey oily liquid leaking from the 172, what could it be

first my car now the damn 172 too

is it normal for the aircon to leak as the liuquid is cold

whats up

or shall i just run it back to reno

wongy!!!

stop touching the cars!!!

no idea, the aircon doesnt leak anything apart from water.

could be watter collecting dirt on the way

so the aircon does leak water yh or does it not ben

i aint touched this car for a week now. my dad asked me about it and said it was cold water

the oily/ grey stuff was on the drive from nearside wheel direction

GR7

Shiny red R32

Wongy you arent giving your cars enough TLC so they are paying you back for the neglect!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

lol.....im pretty sure Wongy gives his cars a lot of TLC G/R.........hes just got the worst luck in the world !

my car got loads of TLC and it pays me back like this but hey its reno so expected

ive calmed down a bit now but still a little pissed

well does the air con leak water or not as ive taken a looks and there about a drip every 3 secs coming from centre of engine area

Renault Laguna Coupe

I get 2 pools of water when the weathers warm - one in the centre and one just behind the nearside wheel. Its water from the aircon - but if theres a lot of sh*t on the undertray itll get mixed up with the water.

BTW its not really a leak - its supposed to do this.

t-mike

cheers for that,

did not know this,

learn something everyday

us old school clio boys dont have the luxury of air con to know its normal

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye its the same with my aircon unit in my work its got a drip tube, which you have to unplug the cork from after every week of use and drain it, you get about 2 pints of water from it every week.

Havent noticed the aircon "leaking" on my 172 yet but I guess it just drains itself.