ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Headlight Washer Blanks - Where can I get a Set?

Clio 182
Looking for a set of OEM 172/182 headlight washer blanks. I've seen there's a few 3D printed replica options out there, but thought I’d try my luck first and see If I can get an OEM pair, as they're what I'm really after. Does anyone have a set they'd be interested in selling? Or know where I could get a set?

Cheers!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Like rocking horse sh*t

The chances of getting a genuine OE set is very slim as they are NLA and when Renault did sell them the price was £151+vat for the pair.

You would be best contacting BTT = https://bttmotorsport.co.uk/collections/mk2-clio-rs-washer-blanks

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 20.36.10.png

Clio 182
I knew my chances were slim but thought I'd give it a go!

Seen the BTT Motorsport ones. I'm not sure how well they fit, doesn't look that great at the edges. Maybe someone that's got a set could comment on the fitment?

I think the best chances of getting a set is from a 172 or 182 cup that's being broken

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have genuine ones here but I would not sell , If I see them I buy them as I know how rare they are.

IMG_6284.JPG

IMG_6285.JPG

Washer Blanks.JPG

Clio 182
@MarcB That's quite a collection, lucky you! Shame I cant tempt you to sell a set!

@gavinf91 Thanks for the photo. The fitment actually looks better than I thought. How is it at the edges? Are they curved slightly to fit well with the bumper?