ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outdoor / patio area ideas

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Some will know that i'm moving into a new (to me) house soon and want to grab some patio / chilling area ideas.

The area I have is relatively small but want to make it into a really cool chilling area with somewhere to have a fire/fire pit or something similar. Somewhere to relax and make pizzas etccccc

I wanted to pick everyones brains for you to show me your patio or general chilling outdoor area with some pictures please!

I will get some decent pictures and some measurements of the area i've got to work with when I can.

Thanks

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just going through the process of sorting my garden now, it was shocking but other work took priority, I'll update with pics as I go along but for now we have had a relatively small (16sqm) patio put in which is roughly a third of the size of the garden (relatively small garden unfortunately).

Screenshot_20210303_163649.jpg
IMG_20210303_162441-01.jpeg

Going to get some sleepers etc ordered for the rest of the garden, when I can find my notebook with my plans in I'll post a picure.

RustyMojo

ClioSport Club Member
Created this a couple of years back, excuse the fencing which hadn’t quite been done at that point (still isn’t) patio is place to best get use from the sun. Garden is small thanks to a massive extension. But we made decent use of the space. There is a bbq area near the house I am building a pizza over in when the weather gets better
E88A1F04-A6E9-48B9-B5CA-4CCBB6762102.jpeg
37786A1F-927C-40EB-B01D-CBC4E9D6DCA6.jpeg

Luke

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Also going through this at the moment.

Ripped up the existing decking a few months ago as it was like a trampoline. The plan is to put a raised composite deck out from the house, and to create a sort of courtyard feel on the right hand side; step down onto a patio under a pergola. In my head it looks great 😂

Really struggling for patio inspiration though, as in what kind of slabs etc.

Current state of it. Urgh.

2134BEAB-4D97-4F07-8579-5B60CDD629B9.jpeg

SteveC_1879

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Not sure how it’s stuck sideways but this is ours. We’ve got a small deck outside the french doors with a heater for chilling on a night then a larger deck at the back where the sun is. If I’d known the pub situation when I did it this time last year I’d have built a bar instead. That deck is 4.8m x 3.8m so more than big enough for our big table and chairs for bbqs

77847FF9-497D-4B4B-B8F1-5D6C1C7976CE.jpeg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure how it’s stuck sideways but this is ours. We’ve got a small deck outside the french doors with a heater for chilling on a night then a larger deck at the back where the sun is. If I’d known the pub situation when I did it this time last year I’d have built a bar instead. That deck is 4.8m x 3.8m so more than big enough for our big table and chairs for bbqs

View attachment 1526152
It’s sideways because it’s a “live” photo. Turn off live before posting. 😉

Matthew

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yeah we hated that conservatory. It was useless. Too hot or freezing. I don’t get the point in them at all. Miles better having the patio area instead.

Oh and re the fence, yeah it’s strange that. If we weren’t as close to the neighbours and their kids, we would probably have put a taller one in. Thinking of putting a gate in though so we can come and go between both gardens easier 😂

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Whats that paving?
Looks really nice mate - I'm looking at sawn kandla grey as well as some porcelain versions. £40 psqm scares me however! Recon we're gonna need 80sqm at a guess ; (
It’s the vitrified porcelain we did order Kandla grey but they couldn’t fulfill the order so offered us that at the same price

it’s a ball ache to install as it needs to be primed on the back before going down and the big slabs weigh a ton to be lifting into place but think it’s worth it really love the look.

Clio.lee

ClioSport Club Member
I’m after some inspiration for this 😂

Attachments

• EDBA70E0-B114-43CC-86DA-D09D8A5D5C06.png
    EDBA70E0-B114-43CC-86DA-D09D8A5D5C06.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 87