ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pearl Black 172

Just to let you all know that me mums been to Motorpoint of Burnley today and has ordered a new Clio Sport 172 in Pearl Black!

That means we will now have in the family......

1 x Clio Sport 172 in Iceberg Silver (mine)

1x Clio Williams (brothers) (in mint condition)

1 x Clio Sport in Pearl Black (mums)

1 x Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo with full irmsher body kit (Dads)

Just need to get my dad converted now!!!

Clio 1.6 16V

Sounds like your ol man really needs to get the V6 dont you think?;) Big Daddy image an all that! Looks like hes the only one that has a bodykit to hide the dodgy vauxhall thingy underneath!! LOL

GR7

Shiny red R32

We have got a Vauxhall thingy underneath our 172s - the rear axle apparently, so I was told when my car was up on the ramp yesterday during its service!

Clio 1.6 16V

More than likely GR that Vauxhall have stolen the Clio rear beam in desperation to try and get their cars to handle properly!!!!;)

Clio 1.6 16V

....Oh my G*d, were driving modified Corsas ...ahhgghhhh!!! Strange things like this do happen in the motor industry. Sure it isnt a Nissan Micra rear beam as Nissan and Reno are in bed together these days?