ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Porsche 911 Turbo S

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Got myself a new car the other day. Id been looking at getting a fast car for about a year and had my hopes pinned on a 992 GT3 but sadly the b******s at Porsche wouldnt allocate me one. I had a few other cars on my short list but in the end decided on a 991.2 Turbo S convertible.

I had been driving a Cat S yellow DCI clio for the past 3 years so as you can imagine this new car feels like a rocket ship. The DCi is an awesome car as a daily but so glad I finally have something I can use on nice evenings and weekends.

Its a low mileage, 1 owner, late 2018 Turbo S so pretty much one of the last ones off the line.
20210716_215648_resized.jpg

20210716_214026_resized.jpg

20210716_215709_resized.jpg

20210716_213916_resized.jpg

20210716_213946_resized.jpg

20210716_214010_resized.jpg

20210716_213958_resized.jpg

20210716_214119_resized.jpg

20210716_215608_resized.jpg

20210716_214105_resized.jpg

Flat Eric

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What a cnut!

Love it, not only is it a 911, but it's a turbo S.

Enjoy it Gus.

Reactions: Gus

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Awesome car for an awesome guy!

Really happy you’ve managed to get yourself into what’s effectively an everyday supercar.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats Gus stunning car.
They are mad when you hit the sport plus button aren’t they. Instant on boost gear selection.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Congrats Gus stunning car.
They are mad when you hit the sport plus button aren’t they. Instant on boost gear selection.
That button!! you are so right about that. Only tried that out last night and its brutal. You push it and the spoilers extend, it instantly changes down the gears, opens the exhaust valves and you get the 20 second countdown timer on the dash, When you floor it the car takes off like nothing I have experienced before. My wife was properly scared 😂.

The exhaust on mine is really quiet, its just the standard exhaust. I wish it was a bit more noisy when the valves are open, I dont mind it being quiet when pootling about though. The turbo sound is lovely when you come off boost though, sounds just like my 182 turbo.

Its so easy to drive too, much easier than any other car I have driven. The suspension is incredible too, it corners flat yet still soaks up and bumps.

With the weather being nice at the moment I am out every evening in it and loving it.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Not a fan of the roof but love the car.

Just something old school cool about the turbo.

Oggy172

ClioSport Club Member
  RB182, 987, Lupo Gti
We should all meet up and be pretentious w*****s together.

Amazing car mate, drove one at Silverstone on an experience day and there's just nothing like it, 0-60-0 quicker than I could fart.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Amazing @Gus When you sent me the pictures it was good to see that you went from that crash / battered old DCI to something like this.

Love the fact you still have the Clio also, I can see you keeping that longer than any other car.