ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow Exhausts

Just a quick question for anyone who has had any experience with powerflow;

My girlfriend has a Peugeot 106gti (bought it about 2 and a half months ago) and the previous owner had had a full powerflow exhaust system put on including a new CAT....

some of you may have read some of my previous posts about the problems we had with the car but those are all now sorted however, a new one has been introduced.....

The exhaust has started making a tinny rattling noise and three places we have been to have said that there is something seriously wrong with the exhaust..

we has it emmission checked and the cat is fine but the exhaust would have made the car fail its mot and this was no doubt partly due to a split / hole that weve had plugged temporarily....

the rattling is apparently all through the exhaust and the three places that have looked at it have said.. take it back to whoever fitted it...

we have spoken to the fitters, Tog Gear in St Albarns and they said initially that it needs looking at and then pointed out that the lifetime warranty is void as the car has changed owners...

fair enough you might think but the bloody thing was only fitted in april...

if we take the cheap option and just get another peugeot one, we need to buy a new cat as well so that kinda makes it less of a cheap option!!!!

so;

what are the options ?

and where the hell can i get a phone number for "power flow" head office or whatever ?????

Hope someone can help :(

Sorry to hear about all the trouble that youve had with Powerflow :(

Contact details for the head office are:

Topgear,

52-54 St. Michaels Trading Estate,

Bridport,

Dorset,

DT6 3RR

The phone no for this address is 01308 427588 or 0800 980 5333 and the email address is mailto:enquiries@topgear.co.uk">enquiries@topgear.co.uk

I hope this helps you! Ive got a powerflow exhaust from St Albans on the Corsa and Ive twice had to go down there as the brackets keep breaking or coming loose (Im not sure exactly), so now Im beginning to think that Powerflow arent everything they were hyped up to be with the amount of stories Ive heard with things going wrong.

Anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes!

Jill :)