ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick willie 2 Q

190 BHP Willy 2

Am I right in thinking williams 2s dont have sunroofs or abs. But do have elec mirrors tho.

Cheers

190 BHP Willy 2

Thankyou.

I am thinking about a vr6 or williams 1 but much prefer phase 2 clios, one for the colour and 2 for updated look. Hence a swing towards williams 2s.

190 BHP Willy 2

im not too far, Bucks.

Had 2 valvers now, last one a monaco blue n plate for 3.5yrs and my naples valver for 6 months.

Am selling up and buying a bigger house in 3/4 months so want a car that i can keep and be happy with for the next 2/3yrs. Dont think my valver can do that seeing as ive had essentially the same car for ages now.

BMW E46 330i Touring

The Willy is an obvious step up but Id be a bit worried that the essential car is a bit similar and you might get a bit bored fairly soon. I could be wrong but a complete change may keep your excitement a bit longer than sticking with the Clio?

I had three Mk1 Clios in a row (1.2 for three years, 16V for two and a Williams for one year).

At the time I sold the Williams it felt like Id been driving the same car for 6 years! I regret selling it now, however practical it was at the time.

You wont regret going from a 16V to a Williams. Its far more than a few extra bhp and a few trim changes.

williams and trophy

but if u only want a willy 2 for the aesthetics..........get a willy 1 n put ph2 grill on......leccy mirrors dont exactly get used a lot.well not enuff to warrant leccy items IMO

this way u can still have the best of the ph2 looks but with the plaque on the dash too