ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

READING MEET pics / vid

dk

911 GTS Cab

fantastic pics mate, any chance of a his res one of my car from the floor please (4th one down)

Oh and its a MAIDENHEAD MEET!

Sweet! And i thought there were a lot of members in the N/W!

Pics look good, love the run pics, they are excellent. Look forward to meeting you all in the near future.

Mehdi

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

good pics.

loving Bubbles new car! the only colour id get a 182 in....even with the weird plate.;)

--chris

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Gr8 pics. Whos is the Valver with the Sparco seats & air intake on the bumper-lovein that one.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

clean16v: BMW UK is located in Bracknell.. If your commutting from Reading to Bracknell then id advise the train! Itll be nice to see your beast down here with the prodominent 172/182s. We only have 3/4 regular Mk1s!

Sorry I couldnt meet back up for the night run, but its just as well.. Since hittting a deer im v scared of doing it again! I ended up going to that abandond hospital in Taplow.. fun fun fun

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 22 June 2005

Sorry I couldnt meet back up for the night run, but its just as well.. Since hittting a deer im v scared of doing it again! I ended up going to that abandond hospital in Taplow.. fun fun fun

Glad its not just me deers run out in front of!!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Quote: Originally posted by Penfold1977 on 22 June 2005

Well, to be honest, was having a mini clio run down a D/C. Deer went infront of the clio infront of me, that car span out and ended up being a right off and then i ran over the deer after him.. My AC condenser was bent like hell (which Ive bodged), my raidiator was ripped out (which was replaced) and my subframe was bent.. so my new radiator is help on by cable ties! Id also just had a new splitter fitted.. whihc is now bent out of proportion!

Boxster S

Well, to be honest, was having a mini clio run down a D/C. Deer went infront of the clio infront of me, that car span out and ended up being a right off and then i ran over the deer after him.. My AC condenser was bent like hell (which Ive bodged), my raidiator was ripped out (which was replaced) and my subframe was bent.. so my new radiator is help on by cable ties! Id also just had a new splitter fitted.. whihc is now bent out of proportion!
Sounds like I have had a lucky escape then, the deer in question is the one in the grab from the video above, it was closer then it looks. And at 60mph in a car only 1 month old, my heart was in my mouth!!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Sounds like I have had a lucky escape then, the deer in question is the one in the grab from the video above, it was closer then it looks. And at 60mph in a car only 1 month old, my heart was in my mouth!!
Jo and Myself were in the car behind and we saw it run out in front of you. It looked to be closer to you than in that picture and everyone was going quite quick there. You were lucky!

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by Munday on 22 June 2005

Jo and Myself were in the car behind and we saw it run out in front of you. It looked to be closer to you than in that picture and everyone was going quite quick there. You were lucky!
I think youll find I was doing 60mph!! :) Which was the speed limit!!

[Edited by Penfold1977 on 22 June 2005 at 12:59pm]

Naples Valver

Well it was lucky you were doing 60mph. Any faster and youd have had a head on collision with the deer and then had me plough into the back of you!

Which would certainly have ruined the evening!:)

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 22 June 2005

i wanna see the films of my driveby :D

ive just got up btw :p

Nice effort mate, Id still be asleep if I had half a chance! Ill try and send you your drive by later tonight

PM me with your email address, also can I have that picture of the deer sign?!

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by GrrlJo on 22 June 2005

Well it was lucky you were doing 60mph. Any faster and youd have had a head on collision with the deer and then had me plough into the back of you!

Which would certainly have ruined the evening!:)
It would have left a slight downer on a cool night!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

uploaded more images refresh the folder if u looked at it before i finished :p

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Thats my car :D

Great pic, gonna get that one developed and put on my wall! hehe

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by Munday on 22 June 2005
Thats my car :DGreat pic, gonna get that one developed and put on my wall! hehe

if u want i will send u full res pic ... can get it printed a3 then

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Yes Please! Can you email it to: mailto:Munday@hotmail.co.uk">Munday@hotmail.co.uk or mailto:Jrmunday@gmail.com">Jrmunday@gmail.com

Thanks mate! :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 22 June 2005

good pics.

loving Bubbles new car! the only colour id get a 182 in....even with the weird plate.;)

--chris
Thankyou :oops: I love my peice ov 5hte hehe

Ziel Nurburgring

Some great pictures Malice. Next time im going to find a better/different place for photos. I know of a few local lakes we can take pictures on the shore if your interested?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

YEH sounds good, allways up for pics... will bring extra lenses etc... get cars a bit more spaced out so each car has a pic with it just in... nicely framed etc :D

Boxster S

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 22 June 2005

Some great pictures Malice. Next time im going to find a better/different place for photos. I know of a few local lakes we can take pictures on the shore if your interested?
Sounds like a good idea, always happy to help out with that sort of thing. Ive hopefully got some nice pics of all the cars that went to the hill. But as Im still old school I have to wait until I get the pics developed!! Ill do that once Im back from Glastonbury.

Would also be nice to get some night time drive by shots with this kind of effect

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/theboyfold/stpaulscopy.jpg

[Edited by Penfold1977 on 22 June 2005 at 8:31pm]

172 Cup

I ended up going to that abandond hospital in Taplow.. fun fun fun

The Canadian Red Cross? I was going to go there a few weeks back but didnt make it, Ive heard loads about it, there is a whole website on it some where lol