ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear wipers dumb question

brought a replacment wiper from Halfords but it doesnt appear to fit, the Renault wiper bit i pull off seem to be in one piece, has anyone replace one b4?

:oops:

When I went to Halfords to get 1 for my 172 it was not in the book and the guy said I needed to go to Renault to get one, they have the front but dont do the rear - so if all clios are the same what the hell did you buy lol ;)...seems weird eh?

When I serviced mine I was told that I could only replace the actual rubber itself - just got a strip that I cut to size.

Not sure if this will apply to all models tho.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Halfords are rubbish. The one they said I needed for my VTS was 2 inches long (rear wiper), I took it back and they gave me another, which though correct length still didnt fit! Got money back (£4) and went to Citroen and got one for £7 which is spot on!