ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recent pic of my car

Revels Mum & Sister

Looking good dude

Looks Identical to mine now hehe!

Ohh and nice gates you posh bugger hehe ;)

clio williams, Ph1 172

Hehe, oooh with mi block paving too.

Yeah got the number on still, have washed it but left that on. Real road racer now hehehe

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 30 September 2003

Thanks Sammy, you are so gorgeous! Thats what you told me to say didnt you? hehe
Thats what you were saying to my mum the other night!!!!!! I will have my revenge lol

Quote: Originally posted by zedx19 on 30 September 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 30 September 2003

Thanks Sammy, you are so gorgeous! Thats what you told me to say didnt you? hehe;)
Thats what you were saying to my mum the other night!!!!!! I will have my revenge lol
He is a bit of a playa isnt he... ;)

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I come on here occasionally mate!!!! Hands off my mum though!! haha, dont forget that helmet Sunday mate for York, cheers!

Sammy, yeah, hes a total playa! After I let him kip at my house, he nicks me phone and procedes to txt my mum!!!!!

clio williams, Ph1 172

I so am not hehe. I am quiet lad!

hehe its ok i wont steal ur mother mate.

I never stole ur fone, Sven brought it in with bout 10 remotes from ur room and gave me ur fone hehe. God knows why hehe.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 30 September 2003

Looks mint mate. Still got your RWYB number on!

Hes lives every mile by the 1/4 ;)

Nice car hopes theres plent of mint ones still about when I turn 19-21!