ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 197 (I am an F1 honest!) pics

Fiesta STripes
Here is me and the wifes 197 - it has the F1 spoiler and stickers on, and the wheels are going to be done anthracite too.

Best car we've ever had too :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Nimbus 197
cool photography, if you aren't already you should come on clio197.net too and join in with the monthly comps.

Car looks tops

Audi TT 3.2
very impressive pics! car looks mint, dont really like red but this might have changed my mind!

Fiesta STripes
very impressive pics! car looks mint, dont really like red but this might have changed my mind!

LOL, my Mrs hated the red, she wanted the liquid yellow one, but the pico-nano second she saw this one, shel melted instantly!

Paint work on it is shocking though - it IS one big piece of orange peel lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lovely pics! Looks so much nicer on the silver wheels too! Just needs a wee drop!

:)

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Very very nice car! The only thing I dont like is the spoiler tbh. Good to hear you are getting the wheels done in anthracite, the red cars look fantastic with the wheels done in that colour :approve:

Fiesta STripes
Looks gash on the siver wheels, sorry.

LOL, just did a search on your profile - it seems you certainly know the best place in the country to go driving - the north of Scotland, and you, the same as me, has the best birthday in the world, which this year falls on a Sunday!! Yay!!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I don't mind the stickers tbh! But I also didn't read the title! Thought it was an R27 with silver wheels!

ST
LOL, just did a search on your profile - it seems you certainly know the best place in the country to go driving - the north of Scotland, and you, the same as me, has the best birthday in the world, which this year falls on a Sunday!! Yay!!!!

Ah another Scorpio with a red 197...are you gonna be 25 this year like me tho? :(

I fankya sexy face x

Eh Naw! CB and CSL's will piss all over it.

Was indeed in the 3rd grade.

Hmm...once you get the carbon roof, and a gruppe m..

Clio 172
Crackers you crazy fool!

I have to say, after being out in this, its the sex!

Lovely looking car mate, and your camera skills still amaze me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah another Scorpio with a red 197...are you gonna be 25 this year like me tho? :(

I fankya sexy face x

Hmm...once you get the carbon roof, and a gruppe m..

Hush! Cabron black on carbon! It's like Grey goose and Cherry Aid!!! BAD COMBO!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Haha mental age of 18, more like 11 :p

Lovely pictures Mike. You best take me for a spin at Trax ;)